Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ivelynn turns Nine!

Ivy turned 9 on July 2nd. Wecelebrated by having a relaxing morning at home and then we packed the car up and camping we went. She got a nifty little Doll clothes armoire and bed and I made her and her doll matching dresses. We camped at Lake Huron, which was amazing. The weather was perfect and shockingly, Ruby slept great! Ivy had a good time, but I think was secretly waiting for all her friends to jump out from behind a tree and yell "SURPRISE!" Alas, the friend party would have to wait, it was family bonding time, and it was all good.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a mom who loves staying home to enjoy all the craziness of raising 4 young children. I'm married to my true love who is the hardest working guy alive. He's finishing his residency in 2011 so maybe then we'll be able to hang out again. When not running after my kids, I love to just run, which all of the sudden isn't making much sense! My #1 goal in life is to introduce my children into this life of love, laughter, and faith that I am blessed to have.